Stay informed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

| October 13, 2011

Rights For a Father Can Be Upheld Even When a Couple Is Unmarried

Brandon, FL (Law Firm Newswire) October 13, 2011 – An unmarried father who wants to be an active part of his child’s life, but is prevented from doing so by the biological mother, needs to get prompt legal representation to…

Law Firm Newswire

| September 23, 2011

File First to Take Control of Divorce Proceedings

Brandon, FL (Law Firm Newswire) September 23, 2011 – A recent phone call that Brandon divorce attorney Joshua Law received reminded him of the importance of filing for divorce first. The individual wanted to get divorced, but was scared to…

Law Firm Newswire

| September 6, 2011

Changes to Parenting Agreements Can Occur as New School Season Starts

Brandon, FL (Law Firm Newswire) September 6, 2011 – A lot can happen over the summer with the kids and divorced parents. As kids are now back school, some parents want to bring up discussions about modifying the parenting agreement….

Law Firm Newswire

| | April 12, 2011

Brandon Family Lawyer Noted for Expert Counsel on Timing of Divorce and Bankruptcy

Brandon, FL (Law Firm Newswire) April 12, 2011 – Family law and bankruptcy attorney Laurel A. Tesmer, Esq. has received a lot of kudos lately. From her active role in Leadership Brandon this year to writing an article for the…

Law Firm Newswire

| March 25, 2011

Spring Break Should Not Bring Chaos to a Shared Parenting Plan

Brandon, FL (Law Firm Newswire) March 25, 2011 – Spring Break is coming up and with it thousands of divorced parents are going over their time sharing and parenting plans. Since the Florida divorce courts now focus on equal time…


| February 16, 2011

The Complexities Of A Testimony From A Child Could Outweigh The Benefits In A Divorce Case

Brandon, FL (Law Firm Newswire) February 16, 2011 – In 2011, almost half of all kids in America live in divorced or separated families. When parents go through a divorce, many of them ask if their child or children can…