Law Firm Newswire provides a chatbot to assist users with editorial tasks related to producing a press release. The chatbot is not to be used for drafting full pieces of content.
- Illegal activity
- Produce or generate any content that exploits or harms children
- Generation of hateful, harassing, or violent content
- Generation of malware
- Activity that has high risk of physical harm
- Activity that has high risk of economic harm
- Fraudulent or deceptive activity
- Adult content, adult industries, and dating apps
- Political campaigning or lobbying
- Activity that violates people’s privacy
- Engaging in the unauthorized/unlicensed practice of law, or offering tailored legal advice without a qualified person reviewing the information
- Offering tailored financial advice without a qualified person reviewing the information
- Telling someone that they have or do not have a certain health condition, or providing instructions on how to cure or treat a health condition
- High risk government decision-making
- Any automated inputs.
If any user’s use of the chatbot violates these terms, access to the chatbot feature and/or the user’s lawfirmnewswire.com account may be terminated.
Law Firm Newswire’s writing assistant is powered by OpenAI. All use of the OpenAI platform is governed by their their acceptable use policies at https://platform.openai.com/docs/usage-policies.